scania t cab

i have only ever done this sort of thing to real trucks ,cars and vans ,but ""tris"" had to dangle the little carrot in my other feed  ,,""go on go on you know you want to !!!"" i took the bait  ::) ::) ..as i started i thought to my self ,what have i got in to here,,, ,i have loads on at the moment ,on top of getting ready for spalding  ??? ??? ??? ,,so i am easily side tracked ,,but hey ho i will give it 110%

har flaiming har  ;D ;D ;D ;D any way now the work starts ,need to lower the door frame to fit in the aperture,not sure to have side trims or have a diesel tank showing,the wheels are pretty much were they are going to be ,and the box trailer is not stopping on there ,no way no how ,as i say just dummyed up for now  ;) ;)

post-2795-132639922719_thumb.jpg

post-2795-132639922772_thumb.jpg

Looking real nice Peter!  Are you going to stretch the chassis a bit?

no i think that's a bout it i did not really want to get this involved right now ,but i am well into it now ,i am no expert when it comes to truck ,,painted a few though real and model ,,

i have only ever done this sort of thing to real trucks ,cars and vans ,but ""tris"" had to dangle the little carrot in my other feed ,,""go on go on you know you want to !!!"" i took the bait  ::) ::) ..as i started i thought to my self ,what have i got in to here,,, ,i have loads on at the moment ,on top of getting ready for spalding  ??? ??? ??? ,,so i am easily side tracked ,,but hey ho i will give it 110%

tris has a unique twist on the carrot & stick theory & if you dont get it finished he'll just beat you with the carrot  ;D ;D

coming along nicely chap  :)

:D :D :D Indeed I will. . .

Is it finished yet?! :P

whatttt !!! finished yet ,,it will be finished all right when i put it in the bin ,or paint it mat black and sell it to a guy who has a mad max lay out ,,wish i had not started it ,,but glad i did does that make sense ;D ;D ;D ,, any way still a bit a way from paint and need to think of a colour ,,

not sure what colour  ??? a candy or metallic black or just gloss black  ??? don't want it to look " pimped "