huish farm

Paul Palmer

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely to see the MF seed drill, Paul - makes a change to see some of the older Britains stuff :)

thankyou mandy,i really am struggling to show new things,so keep changing the models around,i had this drill when i was young,hopefully some more older britains implements soon

thankyou mandy,i really am struggling to show new things,so keep changing the models around,i had this drill when i was young,hopefully some more older britains implements soon

The best thing about the older stuff is that it takes up less room, plus many of the younger members won't recognise a lot of the stuff, so your old stuff could be quite educational ;)

The best thing about the older stuff is that it takes up less room, plus many of the younger members won't recognise a lot of the stuff, so your old stuff could be quite educational ;)

true mandy,and i have just bought a britains kidd roller,britains bale sledge,britains new holland baler,and im after an acrobat rake,these probably wont feature on huish,but put in to mini dios

Archived