huish farm

Paul Palmer

venton farm is dead,after alot of thought,and now with more room going to be available,i have decided to keep the big layout and base it on where i work part time,huish farm (cropmech) so all models not associated with that will go on shelves in the attic above the layout,heres the models and others that will go on the shelves in dioramas that were in the layout,the layout didnt look right,to cluttered,so really nothing has changed except for a name change and a severe thinning out of the models

post-1769-0-44621900-1352582206_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-69899200-1352582377_thumb.jp

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am going to post some pictures,things have changed around abit,im not going to post the harvest dio as that is staying exactly the same and ive posted loads of pictures of that,also the spraying scene has gone,and that will also appear on the shelves,so im not getting rid of any models,also i have tried to take make more realistic photos,see what you think

post-1769-0-93003600-1352583017_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-91148100-1352583026_thumb.jp

the farm runs a massey 8450,2 fendt 818's a fendt 718 and a fendt 820 plus a john deere 6930,the valtra is hired in and a massey 135 runs the pump for pressure washing,plus a 550 lexion,and an assortment of implements,as you can see the sprayer has gone

post-1769-0-32798800-1388066841_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-86298100-1388066863_thumb.jp

Good that you continue whit the layout and i think it is great that you can make cene´s with combination´s you work with!

The combine looks great the Massey! Seen it now in Venton farm with the line up that is a dream line up to own!

Regards Johny ;)

A shame to see Venton go, Paul. You had a nice layout there mate but things change and move on in the real world so why not do the same in model world. I'm looking forward to this growing as Venton did and seeing what you do along the way.

huish wont be growing tris,that is why i stopped venton,i was overloading the layout,where i work they have 6 tractors,4 fendts 1 mf,1 jd with the valtra brought in when really busy,and a mf 135,that powers the pressure washer or on a yardscraper,so i will have just those models,i will add a merlo telehandler a mf 135 and a kuhn 6 furrow reversible plough and thats it,i will continue with small dioramas of what was on venton and others that i think up,my carpenter mate came up with a solution to put up shelves over the huish layout,so more room will be available

Good that you continue whit the layout and i think it is great that you can make cene´s with combination´s you work with!

The combine looks great the Massey! Seen it now in Venton farm with the line up that is a dream line up to own!

Regards Johny ;)

still have a mf activa to team up with a mf 5480 johny,and waiting for the siku delta,full set of mf combines then except for the very early uh one,to early for me,that model

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived