huish farm

Paul Palmer

Very nice Paul them tyres on the Magie 340 look far better than the old britains ones keep up the good work paul looking at Huish makes me think I really should really give myself a good kick up the ass

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice Paul them tyres on the Magie 340 look far better than the old britains ones keep up the good work paul looking at Huish makes me think I really should really give myself a good kick up the ass

its all about time rob and with it being so wet down here in the southwest,i have spare time on my hands at the moment

• 2 weeks later...

Nice looking layout you have Paul I have not done much to mine for a few months maybe I will get some time to do Sparrow again keep up the good work Mike

hope you go back to your layout mike,allways nice to see,and thanks for the nice comment

hi paul layout looking good.got some more photos to send u.drilling ploughing and pulling down.going to g&m sunday hoping to get a new cultavator to go behind new holland artic.

ideal andy,will look forward to the pictures,thankyou,what cultivator are you getting?

Archived