yellow mc cormick

there could be out there ,, but there was no reason for this , apart from a bought a few of these and could not sell them looking at the likes of ebay nor are any body else getting rid of them ,,so i thought i might as well paint some up and if they do not sell now after the colour change  i am more than happy to keep them  :D ,i just liked this yellow it like the air port yellow ,,going to do 2 in black because i have a black one sold all ready , :)

well thanks there steve  ;) i just like different and let face it we all have green john deeres,blue new hollands ,red masseys and red mc cormicks on our shelves at home etc ,,so this is just a bit different and i know some will say ,well that's what colour they are supposed to be ,,,not at my house i can tell you  mate ,, ;D ;D ;D

I think you enjoy the painting on models so even if you have spraypainted one pink you still enjoy you re work!

But as always the paint finish is a high standard!

funny you should say pink  ;D ;D ;D ;D,i am on with a pink jd for my friends wife's birthday ,and she does not like him collecting tractors to much ,so we will see what happens  ;D ;D ;D

yes since i have done this  in yellow i have done a bit of research on yellow mc cormicks and your very right ,Cornwall council had them and farmmodels did some ltd ones a few years back but not this model and there yellow is very different to this ,this is more like air port yellow ,i don't really like this model in red but i like the yellow on it , ;)

Yellow seems to suit that. Is it an awkward colour to work with? I remember spraying a wheel yellow and it just would not hold on the rims.

no ,,,not to me ,colour ,any colour to me is no problem ,but here is a tip use a white under coat or white primer ,for yellow  ;) ;) ;)

yes since i have done this  in yellow i have done a bit of research on yellow mc cormicks and your very right ,Cornwall council had them and farmmodels did some ltd ones a few years back but not this model and there yellow is very different to this ,this is more like air port yellow ,i don't really like this model in red but i like the yellow on it , ;)

Thats fair enough! Looks very good anyways