Out in the carrot patch with fp.

Guest Fendt pwr

Guest Fendt pwr

If an english lad opens the door of a sp-sprayer and calls out "were's the carrot patch ol?",I'll fall over with shock.  ::):D :D :D :D :D

I suppose the trouble with this new job Ol is that there is so much going on that you don't getting any work done for all the photo's your taking!!!!!! Still, we are all interested on it no-end so you won't see us lot complaining. Some nice machinery around the place and those trailers are a great idea .... Will FP be doing you a convo soon then???!!! Just one thing, with many tractors being of an EU origin, how come it is a USA derived 7810?? Are the dealers in NZ direct to Deere Corp USA or Germany? (US 7010's are bloody ugly!!!)

I suppose the trouble with this new job Ol is that there is so much going on that you don't getting any work done for all the photo's your taking!!!!!! Still, we are all interested on it no-end so you won't see us lot complaining. Some nice machinery around the place and those trailers are a great idea .... Will FP be doing you a convo soon then???!!! Just one thing, with many tractors being of an EU origin, how come it is a USA derived 7810?? Are the dealers in NZ direct to Deere Corp USA or Germany? (US 7010's are bloody ugly!!!)

The thought has crossed my mind!!

Guest Fendt pwr

Arh your a hard thing Deere-est  :P

I have no idea were that 7810 come from(I did'nt even know it was a US JD  ::) ).I think a few of JD's in NZ are from the USA though.

Great pix FP

There's a big farm near me with Fendts, so I'll have to park myself near there in the summer to catch some action for you in return ! Don't know about any local carrots though.