Siku spare parts

neilw

hi we got some spare parts from their website ,veery fast delivery,at the time we got a few gearboxs for our rc tractors and at the time they delivered freee over a certin amount so we end up getting a tee shirt for as good as free.super efficent site

I found id have the Siku tractor itself bought from the local shop to be nearly cheaper than buying the part for that such tractor from the Siku spare parts website when you add up the cost of your purchase from Siku & shipping costs ,etc. I was looking for a front & rear linkage for a JD 7530 i got in a carbooty. They quoted me 30 euros almost shipping all in. Madness. >:(

Depends what spares you are after, try Dave Towse, even you Justy, Dave usually has front and rear hitches in stock. Ive had a few from him.

He does sell a few other things that are not on the website too...

http://www.britainstoyfarm.net/

Yeah ive got stuff from Dave on a few occasions & will be getting bits from him again.  Even got a UH FORD 7610 2WD conversion from him a few months back.But i tought he was Britains & UH parts only. Never new he had sfuff for Siku models.