Great tractors!

Nick8300

I have some toys frr sale.Im not sure what size they are there about 1 foot long by 8in high.They are all in great shape.Was wondering if someone could tell me what there worth. I can't post pics on here but can e-mail pics.They are all john deere and around 20 years old.I have tractors,planters,bailer,combine both heads.All the extra parts are there planter lids and the bailer has a plastic bail that came with it. If you are interested pm me and ill e-mail you pics.Ever if someone could tell me what there worth.

Thanks

Nick

Yes indeed, we have some really in the know guys on here who will be sure to help you. A number of scales fall into different peoples expertise so I am sure you will find some answers.

What do you collect as a rule or are you selling your models and leaving the hobby?

For some reason I cant post pics on the page but I can e-mail them.They are the toys from when I was a kid.I don't have room to store them anymore as they are the bigger toys.I took pics with them by a ruler so the right persom can tell the size right away.

it sounds like your pictures may be to big for the upload limit nick, you can upload 4 per post, but none can be individually over 2 meg in size, max post total is 15 meg ,try resizing them then select them from the "attachments and other options" menu below the reply box mate

they sound like the older ertl sandbox models to me, i seem to remember havuing some that size when i was younger , my uncle would bring them home from work for me, infact i still have the spreader and a fertaliser tanker somewhere from them

not american, but my collection is for 30% 1:16 scale. And from the measurements you gave, those are also 1:16 scale. resize your pictures and you can put them on here using the attachment part of the reply box. works always. (i tend to downsize the images to 600/900 pixels)

the implements are normally not worth much..

for example, the baler you see below here, is worth around 10 pounds without a box. the tractor is atleast 25 pounds without a box, unseen that is, if it is a special model, that could go into 3 figures(precisions or very old rare stuff, the box of the model is however very important for the value of the model.

i might be able to help you out with value, but maybe you can give a better description of the models (type number etc..) if you are not able to add the pictures..