Had a nice drive today with an Challenger MT665B from the work of a friend

Johny mf

As the topic name say´s i had a litle drive today with an Challenger MT 665B of the work from a friend of mine (same lad that did the work in my garden with the Eicher)

Here are a few photo´s of the tractor with behind the steering wheel a 17year old girl that i pushed inside the cab to let her drive this beast to (my Friend told me she also may drive the tractor if she wishes :P )

chalenger002.jpg

chalenger003.jpg

And the 17year old Girl Iris in close up in the cab :P

chalenger001.jpg

that is my friends Ford TW 20 2wd.

Must look if i have photo´s of that for you Tris.

The Challenger where pulling in the free weight class i did pull 3rd place but there where only 3 in competition!

There where a realy big JD amerkican tractor whit pivot steering or how do you call it in English? like a Loader!

And a Fendt 936 that pulled 2nd place the JD won with a full pull and the Challenger and the Fendt had pull up to 34.65m and the Fnedt 35.50m so not that much difirent in result!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply´s lads

The Challenger is the only one in Holland of this type (they told me don´t know if it is true!)

Sandra enjoyed the drive espacialy when i told her it is build by MF :P

I already put her on a MF 7495 Dyna VT (demo) and she liked that one to!

When we were this year in England my MF buddy Mark Channel had us drive Hattie and Mavis!

Also he where suprised (i think :-[ ) that Sandra drove Hattie ;D:D

Also i had let her drive Sandy (my MF165) on the road but that where not a good succes she had to get used to not having power steering!

Now she wants to learn to drive Sandy and then with the living wagon.

But if i can i try that she dousnt do that :-[

Not that i don´t trust her but if she drive´s and she damage´s Sandy or my living wagon i think i get real angry and she never drive´s a tractor again! :-[