Britains John Deere 9530 cab.

JoshParkinson

Question

18 answers to this question

am adventurous so i would strip it down to do, etc. but if you do this make sure you know were everything goes as there could be a problem  :P

I'll do it tomorrow or Wednesday night, i'm half way through 2 lots of Geography homework and making notes for an essay ready for wednesday so i can't really be bothered  :-\

then go to college?

also i see they love sprouts around spalding

No, i finish school in 2013 and then will go onto college for 2 years until 2015.

They love any vegetables around here, and flowers too. Tulips, cabbages, pumpkins, fair few spuds as well, and they have some hellish big kit on it, for instance you know where the mcdonalds is near the show at the roundabout? The field behind that had spuds in it which were lifted by a four row ploeger self propelled spud harvester on tracks. Impressive stuff.

awesome, i saw a challenger going towards splading down the a17 and a few new hollands and baileys trailers

Most likely be LFP, they have 6 of them. Can't think who the New Hollands are though. Do you live near Spalding then?

P.S. TO ANYBODY READING THIS I DON'T MEAN TO GO OFF TOPIC I JUST GET CARRIED AWAY.

you sure?!?!?!? they stuggle on flat  :P and there is a couple big hills on the a17 heading north

Well i've driven John Deere autopowr and New Holland Auto Command, put your foot down with either of them and you'll know about it, rather than having to declutch half way through to change gear

see how you mean, i drove a mf 7480 (cvt) for a bit and i prefer powerquad/autoquad

The 6820 i drove through the summer was powerquad, it was a lovely tractor, just when on grain carting for long hours frequently shifting it becomes a bit tedious, and on land work you could never get the speed you wanted on the revs you wanted, whereas on a cvt you can choose your speed much more precisely.

I'll do it tomorrow or Wednesday night, i'm half way through 2 lots of Geography homework and making notes for an essay ready for wednesday so i can't really be bothered  :-\

You've got it easy, I've got 2 pages of maths work, 11 pages of chemistry notes of chemistry questions. Biology notes to finish and a 2 pages of physics