MF760 Combine.... plans to make a cardboard model..

You can give it a go but in my experience with sticking paper onto card, when you bend the card it tries to stretch the paper, it's better if you can print directly onto card. Most printers will take certain thicknesses of card or thickish types of gloss photo papers, look at your printers manual to see what it will take, thickness normally referred to in gsm, normal print paper is 80, thin craft card is around 180 and the box card, like what models come in is around 210 to 230gsm or thereabouts. If you do a lot of printing and use a lot of ink, shop around for your cartridges, I have a Cannon Pixma MP560 printer/scanner/copier that takes 5 cartridges, the three colour ones, a large black and a small black and buying them from the likes ov Viking, PC World, Staples and the like are around £11 for each and the 'compatables' are near enough the same price. Don't be put off compatables despite the printer manufactures recommending you buy 'originals', they say this to frighten you into buying them, compatables are im most cases, 99%, perfectly good as they have to be made to a certain standard, usually up to that of the originals, just keep away from re-filled and recycled cartridges, those are the ones that give trouble and can ruin your printer. Just thought all this might be helpfull. Take a look at this link, this is where I get my cartridges from, order one day, pay by card, delivered the next day free postage, they are good. Based in Paignton Devon, close to me, have a shop the bottom end of Newton Abbot.

http://www.refreshcartridges.co.uk/

• 1 year later...

its a real shame there arnt more blu prints / flat pack models out there ild love the britains evedale farm from the 70s

and if there was anyone gifted enough to do a whole range of cardboard cut out tractors like david brown 90s series to ford s ect the possablitys are endless i mean the combines have been done and a few tractors anythings possable