customised/scratch-built Komatsu WA320

Alpha Modelcraft@gmail.co

she looks an absolute beast, would look good on a big 1/32 silage clamp with a big buckrake on the front

jdman on here is the proud owner and that was excatley what he had it doing over the weekend at the All Ireland Model Show SANY0279.jpg

(Picture belongs to Painter)

Although the photos show a brute of machine. .... What have you done exactly as I do not know much about the model myself. .. . donor models, decals, paint and so on  :-\

Its completely scratch built Tris,Ive seen her in the flesh and shes a work of art

Modelcraft@gmail.co link=topic=34825.msg726663#msg726663 date=1320098904]

Thanks man,ill be doin alot more in the future:Clark,O&K,Caterpiller and more of the Komatsu

How about Volvo Padraig,I`d buy one of them for sure,If you need pictures of an O&K just ask ,My uncle has a L25 C

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,I will have some new scratch-built models in the new year.Cant say much more yet,but they will be models that are not easy to come by,and will be reasonably priced as with all my models.Will have more details when all is ironed out with original manufacturers,so stay tuned here and on facebook,thanks.