Scotmodel Falkirk - Sunday 6th November 2011

BC

I just found the schedule of dates for the swap meets at Falkirk last night and see the annual Scotmodel one is a month earlier than last year. Last year the one planned for December had to be rescheduled to March due to the snow. Not one I'm planning attending this year but if any other members are going along photos would be appreciated ;) ;)

http://mclaren-models.com/index.php?main_page=page_2&zenid=8087f24c37a75c922987135725d4e8bd

i spent an hour at scotmodel today , i would say the halls were full but a lot less farming related than march and more into soldier figures as there was four or five stands selling them , and an increase in the amount of model trains as well , at least the hall is only 15 mins from my house

I have been down at this show twice Brian and I must say the first time was better but then again it was new for me. There was a lot of railway stuff both times so maybe I should be taking a table and trying to offload my railway stuff which doesn't really interest me any more.