Forthcoming UH MF20B (MF240 Industrial) - discussion topic

AJH

20B... early model.. cabcraft cab based on MF240

20E.. later model GKN Sankey cab based on MF250 .. also available with Lambourne cab too

I believe this run is limited to 2,000 pieces  ;)  .. a bit more than Dave's 50 .. one of which I am proud to say resides in my collection  :-*

Not useless knowledge at all, I have been working on a Sankey style cab as I have long wanted to make at 20 series industrial, Your pictures have just settled a few issues I was having!

I had planned to convert the 240, but seen as its now coming in yellow it has saved me some work. Better get to work on that Hydrovane for the back end then....

I believe this run is limited to 2,000 pieces  ;)  .. a bit more than Dave's 50 .. one of which I am proud to say resides in my collection  :-*

Mark, can you make a review of both models when the UH one will be in your collection  :D . This to get more to know about the build quality of UH models compared to the DBP ones (as per discussion on this matter in another topic).

Thanks Captain... I'm pleased to be of service... you make an old man feel very useful... unlike nasty Barry  >:(:P

;D

any good buddy...

Cheers! You posted the lower picture before and I have made some plans and acquired donor bits, its most definitely moving up the to do list

Just out of interest, what was the MF20D based on originally (chassis and engine type)?  I still want one of these and might attack that first seen as UH have offered the MF20B.

We don't worry about power steering here in the UK Jack... even the ladies have arms like Popeye  ;):P:-*

Thought they were called Olive... (the ladies I mean)

We used to have a Dexta with those wide tyres and it was not easy steer to be honest. Ofcourse we only ear cheese overhere ;)

Nice brochures, Mark.

Hopefully the 20D tractors with the wide front tyres do have power steering :-[

Am I following correctly; the early ones were 550s - full power steering etc but later were only 240s? I know which I'd choose.  :)