What's the worst thing you've done with the windows shut and radio blaring out?

Jdeere6910

well mine is a pretty boring one compared to this lot... but I was grass cutting this year with my 5480 and flail mower.... doing a 10-11 acre field I do regularly... I'd cut the first strip along the edges, dodging the tree branches and making the usual wavy line of cut in doing so... on my second run I was determined to get a straight line to work from for the rest of the field.. I picked my point in the hedge at the other end of the field and went for it... bugger me this is going to be good I was saying to myself.. hardly an input needed on the steering wheel... dead eyed-**** they will be calling me I thought... just before the end I went to click the lift button.. only to find it still in up  :-[ .. I looked behind me only to find I'd not actually lowered the mower to cut  :-[

done the same as you marky aha , was power harrowing one day with a tm 140 and 5mtr power harrow and there was a guy filming me so i thought il make it look good and ill have a dead straight line so turned of the healand and set her in ,only to realise when at the next healand i hadnt moved the slider all the way down and the tips of the tines were only just touching all looked ok from the cab aswell untill the end when i had realised  ::)  luckily ive never seen the video on youtube from the guy  ;D  i did have some stick of the other boys in field afterwards as they had seen it but deceided not to give me a hint on the CB aha  ::)

Ermm, probably this summer, i was unloading a wagon of straw on the JCB TM310S and i grabbed 3 heston sized bales, started reversing and bang, i'd reversed other one of the straw merchants ratchets and i'd managed to put a hole in the tyre! I wasn't very popular, as the tyres where only a week old when it happened!  :-[

Needless to say i wasn't very popular that week!  :-X

I suppose it's worth it then to turn your head occasionally to look at your work/implement, even if it means taking your eyes off your aim point. Looking ahead: >:( And behind: :blank:

i did glance back but couldnt tell from the cab like, only realised at the end as the slider wasnt all the way down ;) teach me to use the slider not the lazy buttons aha