New Hollands

Luke190

• 6 years later...

well... I thought I would dust off this old topic I started way back when and update it. Sadly I don't have my hands on all my decent photos relating to this farm, but here's a few that I do have. The farm's now done away with their TM150 and TM135 in favor of a new T6090 and its sibling a T6080 (not pictured), they have also invested in a TM175. The old TS115's still knocking around though, sometimes still fixed up to a front loader and so's the JCB telehandler from a few pages back, but they've also added a second JCB telehandler (not pictured) to the fleet. Sadly they seem to have also sold off their New Holland FX375 SP forager which I was fond of :-[ in favor of a trailed JF Stoll machine. Driving one of their TM's drawing silage next to the FX375 was the highlight of my tractor driving experiences ;D I would love to get action shots of the new fleet but I'm often away from home these days so here's a few to enjoy for now... oh and they have some lovely new Richard Western's

2.jpg

P1130687.jpg

Well, I arrived home tonight to hear a distant buzzing sound and the frequent reverse warning beeping of the JCB telehandler which could mean only one thing Silage! Headed straight down the farm armed with camera and found the new fleet hard at work. Just uploading freshly taken photos from tonight to photobucket now. Quick rundown of the kit; TS115 with Claas Liner rake ahead of a T6090 with a new trailed JF-Stoll FTC 1060 pro tec forager, T6080 with 14 ton Richard Western and a T7040 with another 14 ton Richard Western. I think the TM175 (not photoed tonight) was ahead with a John Deere trailed mower/conditioner. Also took a couple of shots of part of the yard on my walk back home. It started to get dark so i didn't get time to photo the JCB on the clamp, maybe tomorrow...