Help Required With Ordering On Farmmodels.nl

FendtFarmer

Question

16 answers to this question

hello ben i have had a similar problem with www.mini-toys .net in france. i ordered a 1/32 hardi alphatrak sprayer, which arrived today o.k, but while ordering i discovered i had to set up some login details with a password before it would accept my address details. maybe this is the same? i dont know. maybe you will get a post from atte, as i am sure he will know what to do. send farmmodels.nl an email and i am sure they will help you.

The secret is to open three tabs,one with farmmodels dot nl,one with farmmodels on line orders,and one with google translate,works for me,but if you get stuck,email Henry,he's a sound bloke, speaks good English too,just use google to "copy and paste" the words

Regards

Joe,

Edited by catkom3

pre-transfer is most likely a "bank-transfer" a very common way to pay within Europe's mainland using IBAN and BIC codes. Then it takes up to 5 days before the payment is processed between banks..

just email Henry, he'll help you out (is time for him though to make an English version of his site ;) ).

pre-transfer is most likely a "bank-transfer" a very common way to pay within Europe's mainland using IBAN and BIC codes. Then it takes up to 5 days before the payment is processed between banks..

just email Henry, he'll help you out (is time for him though to make an English version of his site ;) ).

You are so right there,but remember,Bank transfers in the U K cost a fortune,it could almost DOUBLE the cost of your puchase,the irony being,the more cash you transfer the cheaper it is :of :of ::)

Regards

Joe.

it is totally the way around in Holland. Domestic bank transfers are free!!!! within Europe in can however cost between 4 to 10 euro's, but there is talk that this is going to be free as well and that all european union members that have a bankaccount, will have a new bank account number which makes it much easier to transfer money through the banking system...

strange thing is, paying by cheque is extremely expensive over here.. around 40 euro's to cash a cheque!!!!! , so pretty much useless to pay with those..

gotta love Paypal though, to make paying sooooo much easier internationally... :-*

Wil don't forget that the UK is still living in 1800 compared to us Things like paying online and forgetting cheques are space age to them!

*tin hat firmly in place*

ha , ha , very funny. would the tin hat you have on be one of those my grandfather left in Holland in 1944 when he and his mates came to rescue you? believe it or not niels, we have even got electricity in britain, and we use tractors now and not horses, what do you reckon to that? ;)

Yeah Paypal is defenitly the best way to pay internationally. Bank transfers here in Canada are also very expensive. Cheques are the norm here. I think its about 90 cents a cheque. Our banks charge for everything even deposits....they never seem to have enough money even though every quarter seems to set new records. (the last 2 years have been an exception).

ha , ha , very funny. would the tin hat you have on be one of those my grandfather left in Holland in 1944 when he and his mates came to rescue you? believe it or not niels, we have even got electricity in britain, and we use tractors now and not horses, what do you reckon to that? ;)

That would be white horses I reckon, seeing you're from Essex ;D .

Doubt the tin hat is your grandads, we got liberated by the Canadians.