Calling Farmers In The Norwich Or Ingham Areas

Hi all

im wondering if anyone in the norwich area or ingham area knows or has got a farm where it would be possible to put a caravan as i might be on an earthmoving job in one of those two areas in the next couple of days (my boss isnt sure yet where he is going to put my dumper) all i ask is there is access to electric and water and how much would be charged per week for electric/water

any help would be greatly recieved

Many thanks in advance Nick

Plenty of Caravan Club sites around in the Ingham area Nick, on the North Norfolk coast so a popular destination, should be able to find details through their website. I know there is at least one in the neighbouring village to me but I'm 30 miles away heading back towards the Kings Lynn direction

We tent to keep out of those sites Gav as they dont like us leaving any earlier than 7-7-30 but we start at around 6.45 we try and stay on the quarry site that we work on but its not always possible so we try and get on any local farms then they charge by the week i think the most we have ever paid was about £40 for the week

Regards Nick

Can't help you with that one then I'm afraid, bit out of our area. The yard at work already has one caravan in it and building work going on at the moment so we wouldn't be able to accomodate you anyway. Could try ringing a machinery dealer in that area (Stalham Engineering) and they may be able to suggest someone

I will have a look for them then Gav see what they suggest it was ok last time i was only down there for a couple of days so i travelled it but by what the boss was saying it may be a longer stint this time.

Thanks for your help though mate

Regards Nick

Hi all

im wondering if anyone in the norwich area or ingham area knows or has got a farm where it would be possible to put a caravan as i might be on an earthmoving job in one of those two areas in the next couple of days (my boss isnt sure yet where he is going to put my dumper) all i ask is there is access to electric and water and how much would be charged per week for electric/water

any help would be greatly recieved

Many thanks in advance Nick

Just to clarify i didnt realise there was an ingham in norfolk as well as suffolk its the suffolk ingham that im after sorry for the confusion blond moment