Rickerby show claas dealer 7th and 8th march 2012

convo

Rickerby show

Carlisle

Currock Road, Carlisle, Cumbria

CA2 4AU

Tel:01228 527521

The 11th Spring Show takes place on March 7th and 8th 2012. Come along and see our amazing display of machinery and equipment!

1/32 farming models are attending the two days

post-2632-0-79079400-1330627163_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

have you seen what these harvesters are making on ebay,,,£200 + plus ,when did you last see a show model make that much money bearing in mind its only from a uk tractor and farm machinery deal ,,,i only wish there were more uk contractors / dealerships making the effort to produce limited models like rickerbys ,,,,at least you will see the real thing on hire this year from rickerbys and that looks very impressive

them older jag print ones have disappeared off the end of the earth ,you just never see them for sale ,,i see that one on ebay has just finnised at.... £311..... o.m.g...... well on that note i have 4 for sale £££££££ ;D ;D ;D ;D ££££££££

our rickerbys joined our 17 strong jag fleet today ! did not like the decal job at first but when it arrived we changed our mind ! its a super decal job very very well done.re jaguar print rickerbys we picked ours up at spalding last october and they can be found on german ebay from time t time