JD STS 9880 / Case IH 8010 AFX / JD 7500 SPFH questions

FB

I'm now looking at getting these within the next few months, few questions though, tried to keep it simple!!  ;D ;D

1) Do the rear wheels steer on the STS?  ???

2) Do the rear wheels steer on the Case?  ???

3) Do the rear wheels steer on the SPFH?  ???

4) If 1 is yes, how do they steer (similar to the MF 7200?)

5) If 2 is yes, how do they steer (similar to the MF 7200?)

6) If 3 is yes, how do they steer (similar to recent NH SPFH?)

7) Is the Britains JD 7500 worth getting??  ??? ???

8) Whats the difference between the JD 7500 SPFH with 2 heads Collectors Edition and the JD 7500 SPFH with 2 heads EU Specification

hope you guys can help!!!  ??? ??? :) :)

thanks

The answer to all three questions is yes. There is no steering mechanism that I know of anyway (awaits being proved wrong) other than sticking your fingers under the machine and moving them that way. Bit dangerous if you get in the way of the chopper...

In saying that I can't help thinking its better than the steering knob on the Siku machines. They slightly spoil otherwise brilliant models.

Definately worth getting both the SPFH and the STS9880. The level of detail on the 7500 is outstanding not just on the outside but under the engine covers aswell.

If all Britains models had as much detail you would not hear any complaints on here.

Phil