oak villa

tonto

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

had a go at building a silage trailer to day but useing a britains chassis .but would like some advice pls on makeing hydraulic rams and hinges .still got lots to do to the side and door.all comments are more then welcome thanks shane

had a go at building a silage trailer to day but useing a britains chassis .but would like some advice pls on makeing hydraulic rams and hinges .still got lots to do to the side and door.all comments are more then welcome thanks shane

post-3427-0-41709800-1340549709_thumb.gi

try useing alloy tubeing that sleaves inside each other for the rams and drill a fine hole in the fater of the 2 so you can pin it to the chassie and the same again on the narrower tube to pin it to the underside of the deck thats what i've done in the past or i just buy the rams from farmmodels uk

• 1 month later...

I have made an observation that there seems to be a bit of a theme to do with a donkey? :-;D

so you spotted the donkey rob.he likes getting in on the act so you might see a bit more of him.

Archived