oak villa

tonto

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-3427-0-58806200-1334524160_thumb.gijust starting my layout

i will put more pic on here soon when i worked out the uploads for pic .my wife has let me have the spare room to do my lay out and collection in.any advice and comments are more then welcome thank you.

always nice to see more people posting in the layouts shane,nice start,and seems you will be running older kit,always nice to see,look forward to your topic

its going to mixed with old and new if i can get it to work paul.

Looks like the start of a nice little layout coming along here. Are you using plaster/filler? That's how I made a concrete yard for my layout and it worked quite well :)

i'm useing filler for the walls and concrete inside the shed

having a rest from building my workshop.so i just need some advice here is a pic of some stuff that turned up in the last couple of days a go they are.400 ltr fuel tank and bits and bits from h l t .wonder were to put them.thank you vary much

post-3427-0-42828500-1334777860_thumb.gi

You could maybe make an area where you fill up and have old rusty barrels and junk there, just a thought.

thanks for your thought the fuel tank not big to be a fill up area its more for transporting around.thanks anyway

Archived