new holland 376/377/940

Paul Palmer

my latest buy from ebay was this new holland 377 baler,the gear mechanism wasnt working very well,went to take the tyre off and the wheel disintergrated,no complaint from me to the seller as there were no marks,cracks etc,the wheel looked fine,and allthough we all know about wheel melt on britains models i have never had this happen before,would anybody have a spare wheel,i think they used this size wheel on other britains implements like the 8 wheel trailer,would like one from the baler as then it would be the right colour,but any wheel would do as long as its the same size,dont need anything else,just the wheel,also has this happened to anybody else?,when i say it disintergrated that is exactly what it done,it didnt snap in half so i could repair it ,it just broke into loads of pieces,shame as its a minter,just missing 2 decals and ive got replacements for them

post-1769-0-24206900-1334777045_thumb.jp