requireing a summer job

jordantaylor

Hi, i was wondering if anybody was looking for a summer worker as i am finishing my college course in a few weeks time and there are unfortunalty no work placements in my area as all the Harper Adams university students have taken them.

i am willing to travel anywhere in the country as long as there is accomodation as im not driving.

i will try my hand at pretty much anything and i have a RANGE of experience doing different jobs from machinery work to yard work.

i have worked with sheep, large dairy and large arable

i will work with sheep but no shearing as i am useless. i have worked on dairy farms for over 3 years so know the basics and have done a bit of everything involved from feeding and milking to disbuding and vaccinating.

i have worked on some large arable farms aswell and i am used to using a broom, shovel and pressure washer.

i have some experience with ploughing, min till cultivations, muck spreading, slurry injecting, mowing, carting various crops, clamping silage. i have used a range of tractors i.e john deere, new holland & massey ferguson ranging from 80hp - 250hp.

i am used to working long days and nights if required and have worked up to 90 hour weeks. i also work well in teams or by myself

i am available full time from the beggining of june onwards.

if anybody is interested or knows anybody interested message me on here for contact details or if you require my cv or refferences.

any help would be much appreciated

jordan