new holland 8160

asat

hello i dont know if this is right place for this topic. i have a frend who is looking for a newholland/ ford 8160 dose eny one know were he can get one from or can you or some one make him one thanks aaron

the only model made of the 8160 by any of the manufacturers would be a 1:16 example made by Ertl! I dont think you will find one for sale in europe though, and even in America they seldom come up for sale, although the price would not be gigantic, about 40-50 pounds i think.

But for a 1:32 example, i'd recommend purchasing the 8560 made by Replicagri, the only exterior difference with an 8160 would be the fuel tank (which is larger on the 8560) i think. Order some 8160 decals from Hollylovestoys, or Agrium or Nigel Ford and your friend will have a very nice detailed model!