a few jd's ive been working on

Thanks folks, I will prob make a couple more 7810's when.i get time, 3 of the 4 sg2's should be finished this week just.waiting on parts from france, hopefully here tomorrow ;):)

They look well, I'm thinking of doing an xe cab one (yellow roof) they look the business too, although I've never seen one in real life

Yeah iknow the one you mean, they are nice, these four will do me the now, so much time involved in doing them, not a cheap model to make

Yeah iknow the one you mean, they are nice, these four will do me the now, so much time involved in doing them, not a cheap model to make

Yeah i know what you mean.. first one i did cost about 5quid including postage, the second one a year later for the 2140 was 25 for the tractor alone, plus more again in paint/ 2 donor tractors for wheels and axel, plus pma weights and linkages its endless

They getting rarer them jd's I got most of them from the states, well one of them will be get weights and one a linkage, unsure about the other to as yet