Clodrum farm

I have made a few sheds over the past months , well 4 so far and I am going to make a diorama

out of them , a full yard and maybe some fields around the milking parlour for grazing for the

dairy herd and some land further a field for a suckler herd. There will be a herd of 80 pedigree

holsteins/friesians and maybe the odd jersey if I can find a few :D

I will be getting more wood tomorrow so for today , I'll have to do with what I have :D

I'll put the sheds down on the ground so you can get an idea of the shape it's taking,

I might buy a few newer buildings off some of the master craftsmen if i can :D

There'll be 200 acres owned and 40 acres more that's being rented further away for the suckling herd

and maiden heifers coming into the parlour.

Pictures in a while, I'll set up first and then post,

James.

Two of the fields first, lots to do , I might make some fields in the attic if I clear it out when I've time.

The farmyard will be beside these two fields , and a few more that will go behind the two in the picture.

IMAG0913.jpg

A stone pass will go down through the two fields for further grazing :L

IMAG0912.jpg

Looks an interesting set-up - the scenery look particularly realistic. How big will the diorama be?

Thanks Mandy, only a few bits of hedges done , if you have good products for making hedges , please show me I need something good as I want several large fields.

Not sure how big so far I have a fair sized garage to build in so plenty of room for fields and yard and I might clean the attic and put more fields up there ;)

Thanks Mandy, only a few bits of hedges done , if you have good products for making hedges , please show me I need something good as I want several large fields.

Not sure how big so far I have a fair sized garage to build in so plenty of room for fields and yard and I might clean the attic and put more fields up there ;)

Most people use Javis products. Mixed lichens are the most cost-effective way of making hedges, or there are ready-made one (Javis have some new longer-length hedges coming out soon)