Ford TW 20

Mattias71

looks like some sort of tractor pulling meet if i were to guess, going by the sizes of the tractors, exhausts and dual wheels. Is it my imagination or has the front axle been moved forwards on the TW as well  ???

For anything more then 90 hp it doesnt stop enough noise is uncomfortable and why the hell is hand throttle a massive lever on dash, i hated the visibility and they rust quickly and i prefer the super Q cab alot better in my view

They're sweat boxes aswell Mart, the door stays & latches are poor, the Dual Power lever was in a stupid place & worst of all they're so heavy they sap power. Sorry but a 3600 with one will be struggling to get around. The Lambourn low profile is more practical. We used to borrow my father in laws 66 & 7600s & even on a dull summer day the fan couldn't keep me cool even on tedding hay. Did you get my e-mail & new pics?

They're sweat boxes aswell Mart, the door stays & latches are poor, the Dual Power lever was in a stupid place & worst of all they're so heavy they sap power. Sorry but a 3600 with one will be struggling to get around. The Lambourn low profile is more practical. We used to borrow my father in laws 66 & 7600s & even on a dull summer day the fan couldn't keep me cool even on tedding hay. Did you get my e-mail & new pics?

Oh well, we'll see how things go...... ;)

Yep, I got the e-mail ok. Sorry I haven't had time to re-size them yet, should get that done and posted tonight...... :) :)

Might explain why one 7710 struggled with 8 ton pile of rubbish that it was

looks like some sort of tractor pulling meet if i were to guess, going by the sizes of the tractors, exhausts and dual wheels. Is it my imagination or has the front axle been moved forwards on the TW as well  ???

Thats right, it is a tractor pulling meet for "standard tractors"  :P :P I'm not for sure about the front axle, but i dont think they have moved it.

i know what you mean about the bubble cab latches nigel ,they were bolted to the frame & unlike the later catch type ones they were of a two step block design & once they became loose the door would never close the same most people usually welded then in the end which of course no longer makes it an aproved safteycab :-\

the 2wd axles on the 6700/10 - 7700/10 - 8100,7900/10 - TW10 / 20 models were all designed to be reverseable for different length wheelbase's