My new Barclays debit card...

Just ordered my new debit card from Barclays. Nothing too exciting about that - apart from Barclays are doing a promotion whereby you can use one of their stock photos, or upload a photo of your own to use on the card...

Guess what I chose... ;D

/malc.

post-1591-0-46646600-1338824281_thumb.pn

Edited by malcy_p

Sounds like another gimmick to get you to take out a new card or get people to move their account over from another bank. Banks are full of this sort of s***t. It's more important to know what you can do with the card and how the bank operates their DD card system than what picture is on it in my opinion. But then, it's very easy for one to be a little critical.

Sounds like another gimmick to get you to take out a new card or get people to move their account over from another bank.

Actually, it's a free service only for existing Barclays Premier customers, so I don't think its to trap people into getting another card - but let's not let the facts get in the way of a good sweary rant, eh? ::)

Edited by malcy_p

thats clever, how long did it take to decide on that pic then??

Not too long, really! That particular photo lent itself to fit in around the fixed things like the Barclays logo, the card number etc... It's not a 770, but by the time it expires no doubt the Lexion 800 series will be around! ;D

/m.