Angus Show - Brechin 9th June 2012

BC

I'm not long back from a rather enjoyable day at the Angus show for the 5 th consecutive year. The field was a bit dubby in places after all the rain the past week but I just wore my wellington boots all the time I was there since I hate wet feet...mind you my feet feel sore now so off to soak them in a basin while I catch up year and wait for photobucket to upload photos from the show. I'll leave the washing of the car wheels and trailer until tomorrow but my tractor came out not too bad and a quite wipe over with a wet sponge should suffice before next weekend's steam and vintage rally at Castle Fraser near Kemnay.June is a busy month with a rally for each weekend 8)

http://www.bonaccordsteamclub.co.uk/

Ok Pete here we go. I did have a look around the cattle pens but I did not see Jim Muirhead this year :huh:

I was down and unloaded and parked up by 7.45 am. Conditions were wet but was dry above 8)

Anyway on with the pictures as the day went on.

P1020030.jpg

P1020032.jpg

P1020033.jpg

P1020034.jpg

P1020035.jpg

P1020036.jpg

Allan Smith seniors John Deere 6920 used to take his rather original David Brown Cropmaster and Lister hay turner to the show. He still has his New Holland but likes the JD apart from the fact he had to spend £ 16.5 k on a replacement vario gearbox ::)

P1020144.jpg

P1020145.jpg

P1020146.jpg

P1020147.jpg

P1020148.jpg