jcb 416 conversion

this is my next project,as you can see its been striped down and i have cut the door out and made an opening door for it.i will be adding working working lights and flashing beacon,mirrors and detailing the cab,then the whole thing will be weathered.

DSCF4582.jpg

This project looked ambitious and fiddley, but it looks you've pulled it off. Never seen this done to a 1:32 Britains before. So does the battery sit in the casting beneath the cab?

This project looked ambitious and fiddley, but it looks you've pulled it off. Never seen this done to a 1:32 Britains before. So does the battery sit in the casting beneath the cab?

this was very fiddley i had to fit everything in one half of the chassis and try and hold it all in place while i put it all together.

i have made the hydraulic hoses and fitted them and the mirrors,driver is now seated and looking very happy.the first layer of weathering has been done aswell this will be listed on ebay later.

DSCF4616.jpg

DSCF4614.jpg

Although Britains could have modelled wider tyres for this, I'm glad you havn't put them flipping awful great moon buggy flotations on this like others have! Looks better for being in working clothes and the lights will make for some nice night time clamp work.

Also like the paint wear on the implements in the background too.

Although Britains could have modelled wider tyres for this, I'm glad you havn't put them flipping awful great moon buggy flotations on this like others have! Looks better for being in working clothes and the lights will make for some nice night time clamp work.

Also like the paint wear on the implements in the background too.

thanks,im not that keen on the flotations on them either.the standard ones look the part after some weathering.the pics are not that great but thats the weathering finished on this and its for sale on ebay.

DSCF4630.jpg

DSCF4617.jpg

DSCF4619.jpg

• Like 1