kverneland taarup 4032 moco

FendtFarmer

I looked on the website to see how much different to our mower it was and couldn't find anything about it. Is is one that folds upwards for transport or behind?

Kv website says 55hp for the 3132MT which is the conditioner model of the 3.2 meter model we have. (for the record we pull our non conditioner mower with 140hp as its the smallest tractor we have)

Well theres a guy beside me use to run one behind a MF3065 2wd for a few years I seen now he has a MF4355 4wd on it this year he would cut up to a 1000 acres a year doing his own and a few other guys

I looked on the website to see how much different to our mower it was and couldn't find anything about it. Is is one that folds upwards for transport or behind?

Kv website says 55hp for the 3132MT which is the conditioner model of the 3.2 meter model we have. (for the record we pull our non conditioner mower with 140hp as its the smallest tractor we have)

our mower is the series before the current one pat, and its trailed and folds in behind cab for transport

Well theres a guy beside me use to run one behind a MF3065 2wd for a few years I seen now he has a MF4355 4wd on it this year he would cut up to a 1000 acres a year doing his own and a few other guys

so not much hp powering there then? are they about 100hp or something?