Norscott 2012 Challenger

bluegreen

Ive just seen the pics on Gros tracteur passion of new 765D challenger and finally Norscott are taking this model seriously! For a start its beige and not USA yellow, its got GPS, fat exhaust :-* ad blue, much better lighting, rail and track wheel detail including bar axle.

Picture doesnt show rear hitch which was crap on my old 765A.

Perhaps someone might be kind enough to "beam up" a copy of said pic ;D

It looks like Norscott have applied the same high level of detail to the 765D that was so impressive on the 865C from earlier this year. Hopefully the rear linkage will be as detailed as the 865Cs which is the best ive seen on any model, just checkout the pics from the 865C review 8)

I got rid of my 765A because the detail was not up to scratch, but I most certainly will be buying this version if its as good as it looks :)

Any clues on its release date??

Edited by bluegreen

Popped down TNS yesterday to see if new 765D model was in stock and its not yet, but sitting outside in the yard was the real life size model ^-^

As luck would have it a new 765C was sat next to it and the obvious differences were a big fat exhaust pipe that really looks the biz, adblue tank and NO CAT badge on bonnet as the new SCR engine will be from SISU and not Caterpiller.

Of course the new Norscott 765D model will be (Mustard/beige) and not AGCO yellow as before with A,B and C

post-743-0-01374900-1347198083_thumb.jpg

post-743-0-55178300-1347198168_thumb.jpg

post-743-0-22861700-1347198222_thumb.jpg

USA challenger kit with CAT engines were yellow (CAT colours) not beige like in UK.

All real size 765s sold through dealers have always been beige, only imported CAT versions from the USA through SLY agri had yellow cat colours. Norscot are main Caterpiller agents for replica models hence marketing the toys in USA yellow, but now CAT are no longer involved the 700 and 800s are only available in AGCO beige.

Wait till someone pics the Norscot 765C next to new 765D and you will see what I mean :)

Edited by bluegreen