new holland launch brochures

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paul, I received an email back from NH's marketing project manager. They never did a T8 and/or T9 brochure. I think simply because they wouldn't fit in the studio! ;D

I have a t9 Brouchure picked it up a month ago sure I've seen a. T8 to

I have a t9 Brouchure picked it up a month ago sure I've seen a. T8 to

ive got the t8 and t9 brochures philip,but they never did a launch brochure for the t8 and 9,they did launch ones for the 4,5,6 and 7 series,launch brochures being only a couple of pages and the cover is a studio shot

ive got the t8 and t9 brochures philip,but they never did a launch brochure for the t8 and 9,they did launch ones for the 4,5,6 and 7 series,launch brochures being only a couple of pages and the cover is a studio shot

There you go learned somthing else , yea I have the normal Brouchure then ,

Yes, I remember getting all these. If you go back even further into time, MF had a tradition of bringing out an initial launch brochure for the MF 6100 and 6200 Series and then it has since done smaller, square brochures for the initial launch, followed by much bigger multi-pagers.

I remember years ago, probably in 1998, when New Holland introduced the TS115 and they did an A4 fold-out brochure, maybe that was among the ones you sodl Paulali or perhaps you still have it. Then there was a whole sequence of them for the TL Series, a fold-out followed by the multi-page brochure. They also did one for the 70A Series, have you got that one? It was a studio background shot as well I think. I have dozens of them in my garage.

R Day

• 1 month later...