Grampian Minature Collectors Club Swap meet Sunday 30th September 2012 at The Hilton Treetops

BC

The Grmpain Minature Collectors Club will be holding a swap meet etc at the Hilton Treetops Hotel Springfield Road Aberdeen on Sunday 30th September from 10.30 am until 3pm.

I have just been speaking to the chairman Alan Kineaar and he was telling me Tekno are coming and taking 16 tables.

I attended the event an it was very well supported unlike the last time I was there...I think having Darren Nuttal from the Tekno Collectors Club must have helped as well. He was saying there are over 400 members in the Club with an AB post code. He even wants to come to the North East Model Farm & Construction Show next year in preference to an event he normally goes to in England. In addition I managed to dish out 25 posters for the NEMF&CS...well after giving one to the sellers I left the balance at the pay desk and the chaps there were helping to promote the show too 8)

One seller tried to relieve me of £ 25 for this model but I did not bite.He said he had never seen one before and neither had I. Has anyone seen one or even got one :huh:

P1040296.jpg

P1040297.jpg

P1040298.jpg

P1040299.jpg

I did manage to make one purchase from the same dealer though.

P1040340.jpg