Case mxm 120

8560 is too big to be perfect mind, larger back end to the rest of the smaller TM's and therefore the MXM 120. I woul like an MXM140 and thought about going the same way and sweet talking PDC :D Not sure if it would out a bit clumbersome though?

Interested to see where your project takes you though, either way.

Different bonnet to a tm though?

deffo go for a mxu bonnet and the replicagri floorpan and cab,as Tris said the 8560 chaasis might be a bit big,maybe a uh ttv chassis with different front axle and style of rims your looking for,theres so many parts to choose from now

• 2 weeks later...

i used tm cab and wings and a old mx bonnet and then took the exhaust from the tm/8560 and glued it to the mx bonnet. i tried to make some decals but they didnt come out too good .don't have it anymore but theres a picture on here some where . would be 3 or 4 years ago . it was very easy to do . always thought about the whole jxu /mxm ranges