The office

NCC

Ridden round in my mates 6190 that he used to have a fair bit, plus driven an 8110 quite alot. The only thing that regarded some thought for me was the three dials. Kicking myself at the wrong order but hey, it would have won the pub quiz!!! :)

Don't send me a congratulatory pint though Nath, like I said, our Posty hurls objects through the cat flap and I don't want a drunk kitty!!!

Nice machines up there

Sorry if sounded arrogant i can come accross like that didnt mean to i was just trying to be cocky and for people not close to industry etc may be interesting to them anyway sorry if i came that way accross

Well as deere-est was 100% correct on the side panal (apart from 3 dials slightly in wrong order). I'll go for the rest

On steering column you have steering wheel, lever on left is for dynashift to change ratios A-D, The one on the left is for wipers indicators all the normal stuff, Bottom left you have light switches for rear and front lights, Red bit is for hazards, of the two switches on the right one is amber light and other one i'm not to sure on as is different to 82's  :D

Deere oh Deere :D :D :D Everything was right except for the 2 switches on the right, if you look mighty close you'll see that there 4wd and Diff lock ;) ;) ;) Beacon switch and rear windscreen wiper switch are mounted in the roof just below the sunroof ;) ;) ;)

Go on MFF you arrogant know it all, sit in the corner with that John Deere dunces hat on yer noggin :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;)