Calling All Corgi Experts-St Michael (Marks and Spencer) Sets

Hi All, this topic fits squarely nowhere, so best here me thinks. I have recently got hold of the four St.Michael sets in the photo. I know they are rare, these ones only from 1979, but I would like to know their value if anyone has any ideas???? They are Mint unplayed with and the boxes are very good also. Thanks in advance.

post-35-0-06553800-1349897249_thumb.jpg

If you look in the latest or up to date Ramsey's Guide Andy they should be listed there. I've just been looking in the 2002 edition, nothing listed there but in the 2006 'Model Price Guide', a thick paperback that is issued by the 'Diecast' Collectors' Magazine, they are listed as follows:-

8403 Spindrift Powerboat Team. Contains Ferrari & boat on trailer, helicopter, tractor & boat on trailer........£150 - 200.

8401 Wings Flying Club. Contains Land Rover & trailer, helicopter, Nipper aircraft, Lotus Elite.....................£150 - 200.

8400 Grand Prix Racing. Including Hesketh, Tyrrell, Land Rover, Fiat X1/9....................................................£150 - 200.

8402 Motorway Rescue. Including Police Jaguar XJ, Berliet break-down truck, Reault 5, Fiat X1/9..............£150 - 200

Numbers are the Corgi catalogue numbers. Prices may be out of date but still think you've got value there, nice find you lucky so-and-so. >:D;)