Uh Massey 8690 8 wheels

Hicksy

it is what massey in real life use philip

Sorry kinda of lost me there, the fergy duals look like the stock clamps in the real picture you posted and the model looks like its got skewer's for axles, sorry for sounding a twit , have seen either in the flesh

Sorry kinda of lost me there, the fergy duals look like the stock clamps in the real picture you posted and the model looks like its got skewer's for axles, sorry for sounding a twit , have seen either in the flesh

the real picture is not very clear philip,but the skewers are what is on the real mf 8600 series,will try to get a better picture philip of the real one

here you go phillip,2nd page of brochure

Cheers for that , page 2 and 12 show it, never seen that before, them fergies are a nice looking tractor now I think, been totally green for the 20 odd years but we have had a jd 7r series on hire for the the summer if you call it summer and I did not like it at all , been looking around at different colours the last few weeks there's some strong looking competion around, Even think my first new models will fendts and fergies

http://www.masseyfer.../MF_8600-EN.pdf

and on other pages phillip