fendt 820 makeover

look very smart paul! any more plans for them?

yes luke.i will put them into individual dio's,should have the fendt 415 with me tomorrow,its the one with the bale grab,one of those 820's will have the siku 718 wheels and tyres on it,and 718 bonnet decals,the other 820 will be hitched to a set of repliagri razol rollers,the 415 will be in a feeding scene ,allready have the fendt 724 hitched to a vaderstad 500 carrier,the dio its in will be changed,at the moment the vaderstad is just being towed home,i want to change it to a working scene,plus one fendt 818 on a britains grassland roller,when funds are ready i plan to get the fendt 516,828 and 939,dont know what to do with them yet Edited by paulali

Huish is turning Fendt the Paul when will we be seeing the pictures :)

no bob,seperate from huish,that will stay based on a velcourt farm,the fendts are what i drive at work,so will be based on what i mainly do,the 724,516,828 and 939 will be down to my imagination,the fendt 818 is overkill on a grassland roller,but one year the fendt 818 was the only tractor spare,so thats what i had to use, usually the roller is hitched to a jd 6830

post-1769-0-51611400-1352669777_thumb.jp

Edited by paulali

Looks good Paul, the little details set the model off well

thanks,ive done them before,plus the boss wants some done for him,bought 6 fendt 820's over the last week,not available from fendt anymore,got one from udimore,the rest from drews and ebay Edited by paulali

very nice paul. always wanted a 415 looks a great loader tractor . have afew fendts , i have 515c x3 ,824 x2 and a 820 with duals . there are some cracking fendts on the market these days.

models and the real ones nathan,will post up a picture of the 415 as soon as i get it