Books and dvd ideas for Christmas

I don't know what your line of interest is but Old Pond always have a good range of products. I am prejudged but the Beet harvester in Britain dvds are very good and so is the Rubber track crawler one ::) . Recently watched Agriculture in America part 3 which is also of good quality. Also looked at Power Shifting with 4WD classic's and Grassmann but wasn't impressed to say the least :angel: .

A personal favourite of mine bookwise are 70 years of farm tractors and farm machinery by Brian Bell.

I don't know what your line of interest is but Old Pond always have a good range of products. I am prejudged but the Beet harvester in Britain dvds are very good and so is the Rubber track crawler one ::) . Recently watched Agriculture in America part 3 which is also of good quality. Also looked at Power Shifting with 4WD classic's and Grassmann but wasn't impressed to say the least :angel: .

A personal favourite of mine bookwise are 70 years of farm tractors and farm machinery by Brian Bell.

This has been on my Xmas want list for some years. His Farm Machinery series is excellent and informative.

• Like 1

Not sure what it is but the online bookshops of Nynehead and Old Pond don't seem too user friendly.......its all there but somehow just doesn't overwhelm me.....particularly Nynehead. The Old Pond site is all there with good write-ups on the contents......but somehow the book list just needs something extra, like as if they tried to put all the titels on just one page.....well maybe just me  :-

Your right Richard, I agree. Have said so in the past but with Old Pond they say they don't want to give away to much.. :- . I'd really like to see a book preview and DVD preview clip before I buy anything!

Their catalogue came together with last months CT. That might be better?

Edited by Niels