Merry Christmas to Everyone

Hi Everybody

As the title says merry Christmas

I would like say the your model conversions and scratch builds are awesome no matter whether its a first time build or seasoned builder . Your advice has given me plenty of encouragement to finish my convos and scratch builds that I have on the go most of them packed away collecting dust ,So hopefully next year I will get my act together and finish what I have started and share them with you,Once I have learned how to take a decent picture and post them at a sensible resolution .

Thanks again and  A happy New Year To You all as well

Regards Paul  :)  

• Like 4

Nice note, Paul and I am sure many of us (I know I am speaking for myself and others) have found the inspiration, help, advice and etc here on FTF to be a valuable source of information. Couldn't wish for a better bunch of lads and ladies to share the hobby with :)

• Like 1

Nice note, Paul and I am sure many of us (I know I am speaking for myself and others) have found the inspiration, help, advice and etc here on FTF to be a valuable source of information. Couldn't wish for a better bunch of lads and ladies to share the hobby with :)

lads !!!!!    i beg to differ with some of them !!!!!    ha ha 

• Like 1