Jordan at Work

jordantaylor

Well 2013 is a new year and is already showing me plenty of new oppertunities after going self employed.

This is going to be where i show what i get up to with work and what better place to start than at JRO Griffiths & Sons.

I have been working here since just before christmas. I did a few days grading, then some yard work and now im running the whole wash and packhouse when we are loading walkers lorries. As well as this i am doing all the paperwork that goes with this job role.

I have also been doing plenty of cleaning and general work about the packhouse while we are not loading.

Edited by jordantaylor

• 2 weeks later...

well its been a while since i was on here, i just havnt stopped. they have been launching the work at me (not that im complaining, thes hours are soon addint up). i have just finished a 13hr day and still managed to cram a shopping trip in aswell as going and visiting home.

i have been doing all sorts here.

Grading, painting, cleaning (plenty of it), testing samples in the lab, store managment, running and managing the washing and grading unit including managing at least 3 staff and doing all the paperwork. keeps me busy in the office aswell as around the yard.

i have also been in the workshop and on the machinery.

Edited by jordantaylor
  • Like 1