How did you manage to embarress yourself

I am unsure if this has been done before, but thought it might create some interesting conversations and reading the unfortune of others can be very amusing.

I shall start off.

Me and the mrs are moving in together, im heading back to university which made my parents rather happy and she is starting a job. House hunting is been a bit of a pain as i am dutch and want the cheapest place possible, which is hard due to the earthquake situation in christchurch.

My girlfriend is starting her job withing the next couple of days so she is staying with some family until we find something.

So today i was over at her parents where she currently lives. I most likely will not see her for a week or so, therefore things were getting hot and heavy. Thought i had locked the door...Then there was a knock and the door opens only to hear the voice of her father "Put some clothes on dutch boy"

i was butt naked, and rather exited. It was the most embarresing moment of my live, so far. I was unsure on how to face the family and her siblings, so i thought the right thing to say was they were all laughing and thought it was hillarious at what had happend so i said. "Well do you want grandchildren?" After that i made a rather quick escape to my house and opened a beer lighted a ciggaret and try to forget it 

They didnt seem to be bothered by it, but i know i wont hear the end of it for weeks.  

Sorry if i offended some people on the forum especially the younger members.

Kind regards,

Jan

Edited by deKleijn
  • Like 5

Know the feeling, but got to the stage when I was younger, after being caugh 5 or 6 times it no longer became embarrassing, only problem it was usually my brother that caught us, so all the boys at work ended up finding out because we worked together, ended up with a few nick names after the "incidents"

my most emberrassing moment happened to me many moons ago. I was working with Jersey cows at the Royal Winter Fair in Toronto. This is a huge expo right in the middle of the big city at the National Exhibition place. We lived in a bunk house that had rooms for about 30 of us. There were common bathrooms with showers. So one morning I left the bunkroom to take a shower with only a towel wrapped around the waist. Once finished I wanted to return only to realise someone else had locked the door to our dorm. It was 8AM and no person in sight to get me back in the room. The nearest key I knew of was in the barns of the exhibition place.  I needed to get out in the barns soon or I would miss my rde to go for breakfast. I had a dilemna. What should I do? so after waiting for about 20 minutes and still no help arriving I decided it is now time to take matters in my own hands. I walked barefoot, only a towel wrapped around my waist in about 20 cm of snow and -10 temoperature in the middle of Toronto from the bunk to the barn. It was only about 200 feet but they were a long 200 feet....... It just about got to get worse. Once in the barn I realised that the doors for the visitors had already been opened so there were hundreds maybe thousands of people in the barns. And there i was running in my towel from one side of the barn to the other. (a good 1000 feet anyways). I have never gotten so many stares as during that eternity of 5 minutes. I was about as red as the Jerseys of my favorite football team. My boss could not stop from laughing and would not go back to get my clothes because he wanted me to take the keys and do it all over again but only in the oposite direction! 

I dont know how many people saw me that day, but I know it was to many :(  . They must have all thought that I was a streaker.

I went into Marks and Spencer's today and I really needed to have a poo, so I went in there and had one and it was that bad it had stunk the whole toilets out anyway there was a kid in there and he pointed at me and said to his parents "That man over there has stunk the toilet out" I didn't know weather to laugh or cry. 

my most emberrassing moment happened to me many moons ago. I was working with Jersey cows at the Royal Winter Fair in Toronto. This is a huge expo right in the middle of the big city at the National Exhibition place. We lived in a bunk house that had rooms for about 30 of us. There were common bathrooms with showers. So one morning I left the bunkroom to take a shower with only a towel wrapped around the waist. Once finished I wanted to return only to realise someone else had locked the door to our dorm. It was 8AM and no person in sight to get me back in the room. The nearest key I knew of was in the barns of the exhibition place.  I needed to get out in the barns soon or I would miss my rde to go for breakfast. I had a dilemna. What should I do? so after waiting for about 20 minutes and still no help arriving I decided it is now time to take matters in my own hands. I walked barefoot, only a towel wrapped around my waist in about 20 cm of snow and -10 temoperature in the middle of Toronto from the bunk to the barn. It was only about 200 feet but they were a long 200 feet....... It just about got to get worse. Once in the barn I realised that the doors for the visitors had already been opened so there were hundreds maybe thousands of people in the barns. And there i was running in my towel from one side of the barn to the other. (a good 1000 feet anyways). I have never gotten so many stares as during that eternity of 5 minutes. I was about as red as the Jerseys of my favorite football team. My boss could not stop from laughing and would not go back to get my clothes because he wanted me to take the keys and do it all over again but only in the oposite direction! 

I dont know how many people saw me that day, but I know it was to many :(  . They must have all thought that I was a streaker.

Haha classic, i i was your boss i would have done the same though 8)

I went into Marks and Spencer's today and I really needed to have a poo, so I went in there and had one and it was that bad it had stunk the whole toilets out anyway there was a kid in there and he pointed at me and said to his parents "That man over there has stunk the toilet out" I didn't know weather to laugh or cry. 

I know wat you mean but i care more if there is a gooding looking bird after me

Well this evening I went to stick the JCB 8018 on the plant trailer, with a few of my pals watching, trundle up the ramp, then smash, I'd forgotten to retract the tracks and had manage to smash the lights on the trailer, ragin

parked next to my mate in the car park at work, we usually park next to each other as we walk in and out together... I got out of the car without looking and got the "Kate Winslet just fell off the back of the titanic" feeling... I'd parked in a puddle. So having hopped out of the puddle to limit the damage to one foot,  I spent about 4 of the 8 hours in work with one soaking wet trainer  and one dry. As you can imagine, got ripped into for that. Then by the end of the shift when my foot had dried out, I went out to the car to find I needed to scrape the windows, it had frozen over night. Went to open the drivers door and slid right past it onto my ar$e. forgot about the fudging puddle didn't I. My mate nearly swallowed his tab he was laughing so much. 

in other news i have developed a habit of getting drunk at friends houses and then falling asleep on their sofa. I've turned into my dad. 

parked next to my mate in the car park at work, we usually park next to each other as we walk in and out together... I got out of the car without looking and got the "Kate Winslet just fell off the back of the titanic" feeling... I'd parked in a puddle. So having hopped out of the puddle to limit the damage to one foot, I spent about 4 of the 8 hours in work with one soaking wet trainer and one dry. As you can imagine, got ripped into for that. Then by the end of the shift when my foot had dried out, I went out to the car to find I needed to scrape the windows, it had frozen over night. Went to open the drivers door and slid right past it onto my ar$e. forgot about the fudging puddle didn't I. My mate nearly swallowed his tab he was laughing so much.

in other news i have developed a habit of getting drunk at friends houses and then falling asleep on their sofa. I've turned into my dad.

I fall asleep in a bath tub once, ofcoarse without water

Edited by deKleijn