MB tracs

JC

my old neighbour had a blown engine on his MB TRAC ,but dropped in an engine from a scrap claas senator that he bought for ?150 .It now churns out over 200hp

Is that a spreader on the back Marcus??

yes it's an ECON fert spreader , but i don't know what model it is ,Stans not so much a  conversionist ,more a revivalist, as most of his stuff would have been scrapped by most long ago ,but he nurses them back to working order again , doesn't look much but they're worked hard & well serviced  & seen as disposeable if anything major goes wrong  :) His yard has alot of kit standing around waiting for breaking or spares for repairs but it's paid for, unlike new stuff waiting for a few months of use & costing a fortune :) :)

one farmer who like to see his money belong to himself ,not the bank ;)

yes it's an ECON fert spreader , but i don't know what model it is ,Stans not so much a  conversionist ,more a revivalist, as most of his stuff would have been scrapped by most long ago ,but he nurses them back to working order again , doesn't look much but they're worked hard & well serviced  & seen as disposeable if anything major goes wrong  :) His yard has alot of kit standing around waiting for breaking or spares for repairs but it's paid for, unlike new stuff waiting for a few months of use & costing a fortune :) :)

one farmer who like to see his money belong to himself ,not the bank ;)

A man after my own heart, i rarely buy new machinery or vehicles but everyhting I have is mine;):)