Scaledown models

JC

Question

I've taken the bull by the horns and bought one on Nigels Marshall crawler kits to build, has anyone got any tips they can give me?? Best glue to use, what not to do etc??

F-P

i really would like to try one or 2 of the fergys,but never got the nerve to,used to build old model kits all the time in plastic,so can't be that different can it?

I was a great one (still am  :)) for Airfix kits but white metal is not much trickier, just a little more 'fitting' involved.

If you got the nerve to chop a Marston in half.......... ;)

One other thing- half way through making it found i was missing one part!

Having spent ages looking for it and empting bin on kitchen floor i called Nigel

He wasnt surprised it was missing and asked to check two other parts were present- They wernt!

Mine wasnt the only kit missing these three parts. He sent bits no problem, Then in a much better mood.

Moral is to check before you start to save a lot of worry.

Back in a couple of weeks.

I think I've found your missing parts!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/This-lot-includes-parts-for-a-Track-Marshall-135-155-i_W0QQitemZ7605454352QQcategoryZ121875QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem