Mearns Vintage Vehicle Club Rally Edzell 24 / 25 August 2013

BC

I have filled in my entry for this show at Arnhalll Farm near the old Edzell air base in Angus and am taking down my 1951 Farmall Cub. Due to the weather conditions last year the committee took the decision to cancel the show. As it was the weekend it was due to be held was fine...sods law is it not. Lets hopes the weather is good to them this year. In addition there is a vintage sale on 1pm on the Saturday so I might take some some Ferguson TEF 20 spares down for sale...mainly a gearbox with broken 3rd gear and a smiddy made draw bar...if I don't scrap them before then.

I have been having a clear out in the garage loft and Kemnay so I have taken some photos of the TEF 20 gear box and the drawbar and emailed then to a Ferguson chap Henry Pirie to see if they are of any use to anyone and if not I'll probably just scrap them since I need the loft space for other things.

P1040140_zps5bdd071b.jpg

P1040141_zps7afee4e0.jpg

P1040142_zpsd136a5d1.jpg

Archived