Fingal show 2013

B O R

in one of the above pics you will see a john deere 3050 big step model, i never knew such a model existed as i always thought that the last of the 50 series dropped the 3050 and continued producing the 3350 and 3650 for a short time with the later type step, i do of course welcome the opinion of john deere enthuiasts on this one

BOR

I think it's probably an owner upgrade/modification using the later steps. JD never offered the late step on a 3050 which was withdrawn from sale towards the end of production when the 6300/6400 came in.

The rarest variation in my opinion is a JD 3350 2WD with the late step arrangement. I have only ever seen two of them.

Regards

RD

Ah, i had guessed this must have been a owner upgrade or else a 3050 bonnet on a late 3350..I have seen a late step 3350 2wd but only in a picture which is probably one of the one,s you have mentioned..Its funny how see,ing something like this stands out and even though im not a jd enthuiast i do like to read a bit about them all and i thought i remembered reading about the 3050 phasing out and now you have verified this, thanks...     It was an incredibly nice line up of jd,s and nearly all in excellent condition both original and restored, many are still at work as you can see the little signs here and there.

Archived