Dingwall academy model show

farm models

Over a week since the show now and I still have not got started on the show report for Model Farmer so me thinks I had better stay at home this afternoon and get it done instead of going tractor spotting ;D  ;D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh you never know Kenny I might just stumble on a forage chopper of even the chopper cycle in my travels ;D  ;D

Back on topic just heard from Callum's mum Debbie...there were 469 paying adults plus children who visited the show.

At last I have got round to getting this show report done...bit my bit...but hey ho (Rome wasn't built in a day)..... Maybe a show in

it's infancy in the far North of Scotland but from what I have seen between year one and two it has grown and has the potential to grow even more 8)

I don't think young Callum really appreciates how much he was done to generate funds for his school but he is an amazing wee man and I have seen him mature so much over the past year and when he took me on a farm tour of where he worked and gave me an online commentary about his work on the local farms....I was really pleased....and did not ask what tubing a lamb was....but ....I now know about it.

In addition I was on a mission to get photo's and measurements for a Ransome's 801 or 802 combine for a renowned scratch builder on here and Callum was there to hold the tape line or the 12 inch rule to get photos

Well today the forecast was said to be thick cloud for most of the day but it started to drizzle around 8am so that put paid to getting on with concrete foundations for the back garden at Kemnay. I don't like working in the wet and well it just makes a mess of things so this forenoon I did the show report for Model Farmer. It now need to read it over and check the photos before sending out to Callum and his parents for a read and review before I submit to Andy to include in the next magazine due out.

I had another read of my report and its almost ready to go out to the Morrison family for review, approval and comments.... perhaps they will rip it up in shreds....but hey ho I'm thick skinned and if folk don't like what I say or print I move on and do something else since we are all just passing through this world so best to make the most of it and do what people appreciate  ;D  ;D

• 1 month later...

I received my copy of the show DVD yesterday. Runs for 36 minutes and well worth the £ 12.50 including the postage. I was surprised to see so many things I had missed on the day but then again I see most shows behind a camera lens ;D  ;D

Archived