EU to introduce new crazy directive

robl12

Another invention by someone sat at a desk that probably has only seen a tractor in pictures! In all my time I can never remember or have experienced vibration in a tractor cab or a non-cabbed tractor for that matter, a bit of bouncing yes, I think that those who are working on this legislation ought to be vigorously vibrated themselves to either wake them up or dislodge their common sense so that we farmers can get on with our job of feeding ourselves and the Nation without having to comply with inoperable practices and unpractical debilitating laws

Seen that earlier, read a few articles about it now.. One said that they could put a limit of 1 hours work in a tractor in 24hrs!!!? What a load of Rubbish.. How the hell are you meant to get any real amount of work done in an hr!! Especially with our bloody weather over here.. I can easily sit in tractor for up to 18 - 20 hrs with no real problems caused by vibrations??

They'll never enforce it!!  ;D  :police:

Archived